First, it was porn star Stormy Daniels. Now it’s former FBI Director James Comey who’s firing away publicly at President Trump. But Daniels and Comey aren’t faring too well from a public opinion standpoint, while the president’s job approval ratings remain at or near the 50% mark.
Voters see a more divided America since Donald Trump was elected president, but they don’t put all the blame on him.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Most Likely to Skip Comey’s Book, Question Its Accuracy
- Republicans Happy to See Comey Go; Democrats Not So Much
- Voters Think Both Parties Have Lost Touch
- Morally Speaking, Voters See Trump, Bill Clinton As A Matching Pair
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Half of Americans Hire a Tax Professional
- 87% Are On Track to File Taxes By Tomorrow’s Deadline
- Most Americans Support Equal Pay for Men and Women
- Americans Say Employers, Not Government, Should Set Salaries
- Few Think U.S. Has Best Tax System in the World
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index