Obamacare remains the law of the land, but President Trump is calling for repeal after Republicans failed to move a replacement bill through the Senate.
Repeal, replace, tweak or do nothing at all? The fate of Obamacare seems more uncertain than ever.
Following a new CBO report on President Trump’s federal budget proposal, most voters still support thoughtful spending cuts in every area of the federal government, but differ across partisan lines over proposals to leave some cuts off the table.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters Like Obamacare More, But Still Expect Cost Hikes
- 26% Rate Trump-Russia Allegations Nation’s Biggest Problem
- Few Think Government Has Consent of the Governed
- Sorry, Kid Rock: Voters Still Aren’t Amped Up About Electing Entertainers
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Consumer Spending Update: Confidence in Personal Finances Hits Four-Year High
- Voter Confidence in Economic Fairness Jumps to New High
- Consumer Spending Update: Is Consumer Confidence Making Another Comeback?
- Americans Are Closely Conflicted Over Employment Prospects
- Appetite for Spending Cools As Summer Approaches
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index