Nearly half of voters feel that the media is actively trying to block President Donald Trump from passing his agenda -- a stark contrast to how voters felt in the Obama years.
Few Americans think they have true freedom of speech today and think the country is too politically correct.
In the immediate aftermath of a rally organized by white supremacists in Virginia last week that ended in violent clashes with counter-protesters and one death, President Trump set off another firestorm when he denounced the ...
- 47% Say Media Is A Roadblock For Trump
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- 30% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Voters Strongly Defend Washington, Jefferson, Lessons of the Past
- Voters Side With Trump In Defense of Historic Monuments
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Consumer Spending Update: Positive Economic Attitudes Mean More Spending
- Americans Fear Stock Market Could Collapse
- Americans Aren't Sure More Work Means More Pay
- More Americans Think Raising Minimum Wage Will Help Economy
- More Than Ever Are Optimistic About Economic Opportunity in America
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index