President Trump remained at center stage this week with his first major address to the United Nations.
Voters are following the actions of the so-called “antifa” protesters and aren’t impressed with what they see.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters More Confident U.S. Will Remain Most Powerful Nation
- Most Support Continued U.S. Involvement in UN
- Voters Don’t See A Problem With “USA” Chant
- Voters Still Think UN Costs Taxpayers Too Much
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Aren’t Pulling for an Internet Sales Tax
- Americans Don't Support Bailouts for Cities Like Hartford
- Americans Say Sales Tax Fairest of Taxes
- Voters Less Convinced Taxes Will Go Up Under a Trump White House
- Democrats Growing Wary of Tax Cut Benefits
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index