In this corner, the President of the United States. In the other corner, the Washington press corps. When you hear the bell, both come out swinging.
Critical of the press coverage he has been getting, President Trump has called some in the media "enemies of the people." Most Republicans remain angry at the media and strongly support calling out specific members of the press...
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Most Favor Trump's Litmus Test for Potential Immigrants
- Most GOPers Favor Trump's Criticism of Media; Democrats Disagree
- Voters Are Less Critical of Media for Publishing Secrets
- Unlike Obama, Voters Say Media No Help to Trump
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES