Most voters still feel President Trump is to blame for his bad relationship with the media but also don't think there is anything he can do about it.
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Just 29% Think Trump Can Improve Relations With the Media
- How Do Voters Feel About NATO?
- Voters Say U.S.-Israel Relations Better for Middle East Than Ties to Saudis
- Most Say Saudis Need to Do More to Fight Radical Islamic Terrorism
- 81% Think Weiner Should Do Prison Time
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Are Closely Conflicted Over Employment Prospects
- Appetite for Spending Cools As Summer Approaches
- Fewer Americans Know Someone Out of Work
- Voters Ready to Check Off ‘Death Tax,’ Many Deductions
- Voters Don’t Mind Paying Their Fair Share of Taxes
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index