Americans continue to feel that too many people are getting financial help from the government and that anti-poverty programs just make the problem worse.
President Trump is expected to dismantle President Obama’s climate change policies, but most voters already think the government isn't doing enough about the problem.
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters Don't Think Feds Do Enough to Fight Global Warming
- Voters See Gorsuch Opposition As Politics, Not Issue-Based
- Voters Blame Size of Deficit on Politicians’ Unwillingness to Cut
- 40% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Most See U.S. Foreign Aid As A Bad Deal for America
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Republicans Favor Major Cut in Corporate Tax Rate, Democrats Don’t
- Americans Are More Worried About An IRS Audit
- Americans Are Upping The Pace on Tax Filing
- Most Say No to Higher Taxes For Infrastructure Projects
- Voters Want More Regulation of Financial System
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index