Most voters continue to think President Donald Trump and Congressional Republicans will make significant changes to Obamacare in the near future, but most also worry those changes will go too far.
Even more Democrats now think Bernie Sanders is their party's likely presidential nominee in 2020 despite calls for new Democratic leadership and news reports about an FBI probe of Sanders' wife's financial dealings as a college president.
- Voters: Changes to Obamacare Coming Soon
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Is Bernie Sanders The Likely Democratic Nominee in 2020?
- Most Uphold Baker’s Right to Refuse Gay Wedding Cake
- Voters Give Edge Now to Amnesty Over Border Control
- Democrats Say U.S. Benefits from Trump Opposition
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Voter Confidence in Economic Fairness Jumps to New High
- Consumer Spending Update: Is Consumer Confidence Making Another Comeback?
- Americans Are Closely Conflicted Over Employment Prospects
- Appetite for Spending Cools As Summer Approaches
- Fewer Americans Know Someone Out of Work
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: