Hillary Clinton has rebounded into a virtual tie with Donald Trump in Rasmussen Reports’ latest White House Watch survey.
Just 21% of U.S. voters think the country is headed in the right direction, the lowest finding in nearly three years of surveying. No wonder, with cops being shot, racial tension growing, terrorist incidents increasing here...
- Most Now Say Driverless Cars Make Roads Less Safe
- Americans Are Willing to Pay More to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- Most Still Think U.S. Economy Fair to Women, Minorities But Not to All
- Americans Still Sour About Government Bailouts of Big Banks
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: