Republican support for building a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border right away remains strong, but other voters are growing even less enthusiastic. With it or without it, voters are closely divided over whether President-elect Trump...
President-elect Donald Trump promised during the campaign to reduce government regulations on business. Most voters agree that government regulations tend to hurt small businesses more and that large companies take advantage...
- Most GOP Voters Want a Border Wall in Trump’s First Year
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- 31% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Rasmussen Reports Calls It Right
- Voters Say Trump Better for Small Business, Too Close to Big Business
- Voters Expect Trump to Move Supreme Court to the Right
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- More Voters Think Regulation Good for Big Businesses, Bad for Small Ones
- Voters Say Trump Better Than Obama for Jobs
- For Working Americans, Staying Put is Best Bet
- Democrats Expect Economic Growth More than Others Do
- Voters Say Economy Unfair to Middle Class
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index