In the wake of the United States’ downing of a Syrian warplane, voters believe this is just the beginning of a situation that will get worse and could result in direct military conflict with Russia.
- Voters Fear Worsening Syria Relationship Will Lead to Russia Conflict
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters Want Tightly-Controlled Borders
- Voters Say Money Too Big A Hurdle for Most to Run for Congress
- 76% of GOP Voters Believe Most Reporters Biased Against Trump
- Voters Don’t Trust Anonymous Sources
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Voter Confidence in Economic Fairness Jumps to New High
- Consumer Spending Update: Is Consumer Confidence Making Another Comeback?
- Americans Are Closely Conflicted Over Employment Prospects
- Appetite for Spending Cools As Summer Approaches
- Fewer Americans Know Someone Out of Work
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index