The Donald Trump show has been playing in at least three different cities this past week, while the rest of the nation watches with anticipation.
Most Democrats welcome a presidential vote recount in three key states; most Republicans and unaffiliated voters do not. But the majority of voters in all three groups think a recount is unlikely to reverse Donald Trump’s victory....
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Obama’s Approval Holds Steady in Post-Election November
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Most Favor Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Most Expect Major Action in Trump’s First 100 Days
- Did ‘Fake News’ Sway The Election?
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
From our most trusted political columnists: