Some of America’s attention has shifted overseas in recent days, but major problems persist on the homefront.
Republicans continue to be trusted more by voters on the majority of issues regularly tracked by Rasmussen Reports including major concerns like the economy, government spending and immigration.
- 30% Consumers Think Economy Getting Better, 38% Investors Agree
- Americans View Poverty As A Bigger Trap Than Ever
- 44% Believe Economy Will Be Weaker A Year From Now
- Voters Still Put Economic Growth Ahead of Economic Fairness
- New High: 34% Owe More Money Than They Did A Year Ago
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY