Even as the media lavishes praise on President Obama's legacy, voters strongly believe his successor will wipe out most of the changes made during the Obama years.
Out with the old, in with the new.
- Americans Work Longer Hours, Want 'Right to Disconnect'
- How Are Americans' Finances These Days?
- More Voters Think Regulation Good for Big Businesses, Bad for Small Ones
- Voters Say Trump Better Than Obama for Jobs
- For Working Americans, Staying Put is Best Bet
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index