Trust drives viewership, or vice versa, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey.
Critical of the press coverage he has been getting, President Trump has called some in the media "enemies of the people." Most Republicans remain angry at the media and strongly support calling out specific members of the press...
Most Americans still think the media is in too big a hurry.
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Most GOPers Favor Trump's Criticism of Media; Democrats Disagree
- Voters Are Less Critical of Media for Publishing Secrets
- Unlike Obama, Voters Say Media No Help to Trump
- Most Say White House Leakers Deserve Prosecution
- Voters Lean Toward Two-State Solution for Israelis, Palestinians
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Say Media Needs to Look More Before It Leaps
- Surprise! Cable Viewers Watch the Hosts They Trust
- Americans Say No To Body Cameras For Teachers
- Americans View Teaching As Important But Not Desirable Profession
- Americans Like School Choice, More Power For States In Education
- View all Lifestyle