The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is a mega-trade deal involving the United States and 11 other Pacific Rim countries. President Obama is hoping to get it through Congress before he leaves office because Donald Trump and Hillary...
Americans are more negative than ever about the internet’s impact on journalism and politics.
- GOPers, Unaffiliateds Down on TPP More Than Democrats Are
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Americans Criticize Internet's Impact on Journalism, Politics
- 29% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Most Still Oppose End to U.S. Control of Internet
- Most Voters Say No to Further U.S. Nation-Building Efforts
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Are Less Enthusiastic About Sales Tax Holidays
- Most Now Say Driverless Cars Make Roads Less Safe
- Americans Are Willing to Pay More to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- Most Still Think U.S. Economy Fair to Women, Minorities But Not to All
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index