With just a little over two weeks left until Election Day, the battle for control of Congress looks closer to us than it does for a lot of other pollsters.
Hillary Clinton last week urged Democrats not to be civil with Republicans over political issues, prompting rare disagreement from former First Lady Michelle Obama. Voters also disagree with Clinton but, unlike her, don’t expect things to improve even if Democrats return to power in Congress.
- Americans Favor Amazon But Fear for Local Businesses
- Consumer Confidence Marches Upward
- Following Record Jobs Report, Fewer Than Ever Know Someone Unemployed
- Men, Women Disagree on Gov. Mandate to Seat Women on Boards of Directors
- Consumer Spending Update: Consumer Confidence Levels Off - At Record Levels
- Voters Put Economic Growth Ahead of Fairness
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index