President Trump is in California today meeting with survivors and surveying damage from that state’s deadliest wildfire in which more than 66 people were confirmed dead and more than 600 others missing.
Voters say illegal immigration and health care are the priorities for the new Congress but aren’t very hopeful that President Trump and Democrats in Congress will work together. Democrats want to get on with impeachment, too.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters Find Trump More Likable Than Pelosi
- Michelle vs. Trump, And The Winner Is...
- Voters, Like Trump, Still Put America First
- Most Fear Trump's New AG Will Hinder or Close Mueller Probe
- Voters See Better Chance for Trump Reelection
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Consumer Spending Update: Economic Confidence Unshaken by Market Jitters
- Most Americans Know Their Credit Score
- 39% Expect Bigger Income A Year From Now
- Americans Are Still Optimistic About Jobs, Economic Opportunity
- Americans Concerned U.S. Economy Headed For Another Recession
- Few Consider Themselves Wealthy, Even Among Highest Earners
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index