Following last week's school shooting in Florida, Americans rate more gun control on the same level with treatment of the mentally ill as the best way to stop incidents of this kind...
Americans honor both George Washington and Abraham Lincoln on Presidents’ Day which falls annually on or near Washington’s birthday. While Lincoln’s birthday is earlier in the month, most Americans think one holiday is enough for these two iconic presidents.
- 40% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Americans Now More Supportive of Further Gun Control, Feel Schools Less Safe
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- 46% Say 'Yes' to Fracking, But Want Oil to Stay Here
- Half of Americans Like Trump's Alternative to Food Stamps
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES