President Obama has received higher approval ratings in his final year than he has for most of his presidency. While most voters expect Hillary Clinton to continue many of his policies if she wins, a sizable majority of her...
- Democrats Expect Economic Growth More than Others Do
- Voters Say Economy Unfair to Middle Class
- Americans Think Government Should Protect Businesses More
- Americans Are Less Enthusiastic About Sales Tax Holidays
- Most Now Say Driverless Cars Make Roads Less Safe
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index