A majority of voters have a favorable impression of former President Barack Obama, but do they miss him? Democrats do, but Republicans haven’t looked back.
Print newspapers have long been a dying form of media, with more Americans saying they rarely or never read one. But they are now less confident that other news sources can make up the difference if the newspaper finally goes out of print.
- Democrats Miss Obama. Republicans, Not So Much.
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- 51% Support U.S. Recognizing Jerusalem as Capital of Israel
- Most GOP Voters Say McCain Should Quit
- Voters Think Trump Gaining Favor Among World Leaders
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES