Despite the hoopla surrounding Black Friday, most Americans continue to say they will not partake in one of the biggest days of the year for shopping deals.
Americans are jumping the gun on holiday shopping this year, with nearly half who say they’ve already started even before Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals hit.
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters Say Franken Should Resign If Charges True
- Voters Tilt Toward Democrat Control of House, Senate
- 33% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Is Biden The Man for 2020? Democrats Think So
- Most Voters See Passing Tax Reform Legislation As Important
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Are Starting Their Holiday Shopping Early This Year
- Confidence in Jobs Market Hits New High
- Consumer Spending Update: Positive Economic Outlook Means Consumers Are Ready to Spend
- Americans Say No to Gas Tax
- 41% Have Been A Victim of A Major Data Breach
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index