It wasn’t exactly the plot of the old James Bond thriller, “From Russia with Love,” Monday at the Helsinki summit between Presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, but for the rest of the week on TV and in print, it seemed like it could have been.
As President Trump sat down with Russian President Vladimir Putin, voters continued to express concerns about his administration’s Russia connection, but worries about illegal immigration have climbed to near the top of the list of voter concerns as well.
Voters don’t think Congress cares about them and is more interested in pleasing the media.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Republicans See Trump As More Aggressive With Russia
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Congress Isn't Earning Any Fans
- Do U.S. Intelligence Agencies Have a Political Agenda?
- NEW! Citizen-Sponsored 2018 Midterm Elections Polling Project
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Most Americans Concerned About U.S.-China Trade War
- Is AI the Future for American Jobs?
- Consumer Spending Update: Economic Confidence Still Among Record Highs
- Can Robots Replace Workers? Americans Think It's Likely
- Consumer Spending Update: Confidence in the Economy Remains High
- Americans Say Government Workers Have It Made
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index