Beginning immediately, Rasmussen Reports will expand its existing co-branded polling program from U.S. media organizations to add U.S.-based political issue groups and political campaigns at both a national and state level...
In surveys last week, this is what America told Rasmussen Reports...
Voters are closely divided over whether President Trump is a racist, but one-in-three Democrats think it’s racism any time a white politician criticizes a politician of color.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Voters Don’t Agree That Newcomers Love America More Than Natives
- White House Watch: Castro Is No Danger to Trump Yet
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Democrats Want Party To Be More Like Pelosi Than Ocasio-Cortez
- Trump A Racist? 32% of Democrats Say Any White Criticism of Politicians of Color Is Racist
- Voters Question Trump’s Allegiance to Constitution
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Confidence in Housing Market Remains At Record Highs
- Consumer Spending Update: A Giant Leap in Consumer Confidence
- Many Still Know Someone Out of Work, Someone Who’s Given Up
- Consumer Spending Update: Americans Slightly Less Confident in Economy, But OK to Keep Spending
- Even Democrats Like Trump’s Plan to Put Costs in TV Drug Ads
- Consumer Spending Update: Economic Confidence Inches Toward 5-Year High
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index