Hyper-competent bureaucrat vs. changemaker – that’s the choice Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump laid out for Americans at their first debate.
Voters think taxes and government spending will increase under a Hillary Clinton presidency but are less certain what will happen if Donald Trump is elected.
The first debate of the 2016 presidential election is now behind us, but how much do voters care about debates? We decided to find out what America thinks. First of all, 85% of voters planned on tuning in to last night’ ...
- Voters Expect Taxes, Spending To Rise Under Clinton, Less Sure About Trump
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- And The Winner Is…
- 28% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Post-Charlotte, Voters Say Obama, Clinton on Side of Protestors, Trump With Police
- Voters See Debate Moderators Giving Clinton A Helping Hand
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Think Government Should Protect Businesses More
- Americans Are Less Enthusiastic About Sales Tax Holidays
- Most Now Say Driverless Cars Make Roads Less Safe
- Americans Are Willing to Pay More to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: