Republicans overwhelmingly view President Trump as likable, but Democrats aren’t as enthusiastic about likely new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. But among all voters, both Trump and Pelosi aren’t very beloved.
The American Academy of Pediatrics this week announced a new policy statement strongly against spanking children, citing studies that find it is both ineffective as a punishment and potentially harmful in the long term. But adults don’t agree, and very few would go as far as to consider it child abuse.
- Voters Find Trump More Likable Than Pelosi
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Michelle vs. Trump, And The Winner Is...
- Voters, Like Trump, Still Put America First
- Most Fear Trump's New AG Will Hinder or Close Mueller Probe
- Voters See Better Chance for Trump Reelection
- Despite Unfavorable Opinions of Sessions, Democrats Don’t Want to See the AG Go
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Most Americans Know Their Credit Score
- 39% Expect Bigger Income A Year From Now
- Americans Are Still Optimistic About Jobs, Economic Opportunity
- Americans Concerned U.S. Economy Headed For Another Recession
- Few Consider Themselves Wealthy, Even Among Highest Earners
- Nearly Half View The Federal Reserve Favorably
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index