Most voters believe the accusations several women have made against President Trump and say he should resign if they are proven true. But Republicans are far less convinced.
Despite President Trump campaigning for Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, Moore still lost the election to his Democratic opponent. Most voters say celebrity or politician endorsements of candidates in local elections aren’t important to their vote, however, that number has doubled over the last three years.
- Celebrity Campaign Endorsements Don’t Mean Much to Voters
- Most Call for Trump’s Resignation If Sex Allegations Are True
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Most Favor Drug Testing of Food Stamp, Welfare Applicants
- Voters OK With Federal Probe of Planned Parenthood
- 34% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Still Visiting National Parks
- Voters Say No To U.S. Skipping Winter Olympics Over North Korean Concerns
- Most Americans Still Want to Take Christmas, Religion Public
- Most Believe Jesus is the Reason for the Season This Christmas
- Americans Show Growing Interest in Government Regulation of Internet
- View all LIFESTYLE