Opposing all tax increases or only raising taxes on the wealthy? Voters still lean toward the latter choice.
With officers murdered in Texas and Illinois in just the last few days, most voters now believe the police are under attack in America and blame politicians critical of the cops for fanning the flames.
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Obama’s Full-Month Approval Falls to 2015 Low
- Do Democrats Still Expect Obama To Endorse Hillary?
- 80% Rate Illegal Immigration A Serious Problem
- 26% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Are Mental Issues or Guns to Blame for Virginia Journalist Murders?
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
From our most trusted political columnists: