Prom season is upon us, and it seems the days of cheap tuxedos and having your parents drop you and your date off at the school gym are long gone. A recent study conducted by VISA says the national average for prom spending in...
The recently-disclosed Heartbleed bug has reportedly jeopardized the security of a number of major web sites, and many Americans now worry that increased dependency on the Internet puts the U.S. economy more at risk....
Today is Tax Day, and while most Americans expect a refund this year, just over half think they pay more than their fair share.A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey conducted over the past weekend finds that 75%...
- 54% Think Increased Reliance on Internet Makes U.S. Economy More Vulnerable
- 88% Plan to File Income Taxes by Today; 53% Question Fairness of Tax System
- 48% Consumers, 43% Investors Say U.S. is in a Recession
- 13% Think They’ll Be Earning Less Money in a Year
- 40% Say Their Current Job Offers Better Advancement Opportunities
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- 84% Consider the Level of Prom Spending Too High
- 68% Say Frivolous Lawsuits Are Driving Up Health Care, Insurance Costs
- 78% View Politicians As Less Ethical Than Those in Other Professions
- 56% Think There Are Too Many Lawyers in U.S.
- Ellen, Colbert Are Leading Favorites for Letterman Job
- View all Lifestyle
From our most trusted political columnists: