A new FDA ruling requires the food industry to phase out partially hydrogenated oils, the main source of trans fats, over the next three years, and voters are pretty okay with that. But other times, they want hands off the f ...
A closer look at public attitudes about the recent rulings by the U.S. Supreme Court suggest that it’s largely an age thing. Especially when it comes to gay marriage.
- Young Voters Are Far Bigger Fans of Gay Marriage Ruling
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- 26% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Voters Say WikiLeaks’ Disclosures Put U.S. Relationships At Risk
- Voters Want to Get Tough on Those Who Hire, House Illegal Immigrants
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Voters Believe People Get Rich Through Hard Work
- Which is More Important: Economic Growth or Fairness?
- Americans See Free Trade As Good for Business, or Do They?
- Americans Think Free Trade Good for Consumers, Bad for U.S. Jobs
- Americans Define Middle Class, Think Politicians Don’t Agree
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index