Most Americans think it’s likely a terrorist attack comparable to the Manchester bombing will happen in the United States, but they're not afraid to attend big events.
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Americans Say Manchester-like Attack Likely in U.S.
- Voters Don't Agree With Decision to Free Manning
- Is the Pope An Ally or Enemy of the U.S.?
- Most Say ISIS Must Be Totally Destroyed To Stop Terror
- Just 29% Think Trump Can Improve Relations With the Media
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Are Closely Conflicted Over Employment Prospects
- Appetite for Spending Cools As Summer Approaches
- Fewer Americans Know Someone Out of Work
- Voters Ready to Check Off ‘Death Tax,’ Many Deductions
- Voters Don’t Mind Paying Their Fair Share of Taxes
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index