A sizable number of Americans regard Memorial Day as an important national holiday, and most plan on doing something special to honor those who have given their lives for their country.
The Memorial Day weekend is upon us, a time to honor those who have given their lives for our country, although for most Americans it’s more about the arrival of summer.
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Most Democrats Think Clinton, Sanders Will Come Together
- White House Watch: Clinton 40%, Trump 39%
- How Do Democrats Rate Bernie's Chances for the Nomination?
- Does Hillary Clinton Have A Gender Gap Problem?
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Still Sour About Government Bailouts of Big Banks
- Few Say They Will Miss Today’s Income Tax Deadline
- Most Still Say Middle Class Hit Hardest At Tax Time
- Demand for Hybrid Cars Is Little Changed
- Few Americans Support $15 Minimum Wage In Their State
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: