Most Americans, especially Catholics, have a favorable opinion of Pope Francis, and believe he’s improved public perceptions of the Catholic Church. But while many Catholics agree he shares their general views and values, those...
Most Americans favor raising the minimum wage but are almost evenly divided over whether that will help or hurt the economy.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 57% of American Adults are in favor...
More than 20 House Democrats last week urged President Obama to halt the deportation of illegal immigrants until Congress passes a comprehensive immigration reform plan, but voters by a two-to-one margin oppose that idea. Most...
- 60% Think U.S. Not Aggressive Enough In Deporting Illegal Immigrants
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- A Year After Newtown, Just 31% Think More Gun Control Likely
- Generic Congressional Ballot: Republicans 43%, Democrats 38%
- 54% Think More Focus on Mental Health Issues Will Prevent Future Newtown Incidents
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- 75% Favor Raising Minimum Wage to $10.10 An Hour or More
- 41% Rate Their Finances Good or Excellent, 19% Poor
- 66% Think Long-Term Budget Deal to Avoid Another Shutdown Is Unlikely
- 43% Expect To Earn More A Year From Now
- 19% Say Bad Economy is Making Them Use Credit Cards More
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY