As President Trump sat down with Russian President Vladimir Putin, voters continued to express concerns about his administration’s Russia connection, but worries about illegal immigration have climbed to near the top of the list of voter concerns as well.
ASBURY PARK, NJ - No independent major daily national polling firm has ever offered ordinary Americans the chance to directly support their national election year surveying so far as we know. That changes this year.
- Voters Fear Government With Too Much Power
- Trump's Alleged Ties to Russia, Illegal Immigration Top Concerns for Voters
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Democrats Hold Slightly Smaller Lead on Generic Ballot
- 73% of Democrats Want ‘A Fresh Face’ As 2020 Nominee
- NEW! Citizen-Sponsored 2018 Midterm Elections Polling Project
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Most Americans Concerned About U.S.-China Trade War
- Is AI the Future for American Jobs?
- Consumer Spending Update: Economic Confidence Still Among Record Highs
- Can Robots Replace Workers? Americans Think It's Likely
- Consumer Spending Update: Confidence in the Economy Remains High
- Americans Say Government Workers Have It Made
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: