Following the most expensive congressional race in U.S. history, voters agree money makes it impossible for most people to run for Congress, but they also still believe that money is not the most important factor in an election....
Voters are still critical of the news coverage President Trump is getting and continue to believe most reporters are out to get him.
- Voters Want Tightly-Controlled Borders
- Voters Say Money Too Big A Hurdle for Most to Run for Congress
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- 76% of GOP Voters Believe Most Reporters Biased Against Trump
- Voters Don’t Trust Anonymous Sources
- Voters Say It's Easier to Stay in U.S. Illegally Than Other Countries
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Voter Confidence in Economic Fairness Jumps to New High
- Consumer Spending Update: Is Consumer Confidence Making Another Comeback?
- Americans Are Closely Conflicted Over Employment Prospects
- Appetite for Spending Cools As Summer Approaches
- Fewer Americans Know Someone Out of Work
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: