Barring an act of God, both major political parties now have their presidential nominees, and the mud’s about to fly.
Some people have questioned our findings reported Monday that Donald Trump has edged slightly ahead of Hillary Clinton among likely voters nationally. Given the margin of error, it’s more accurate to call the race a tie.
- Americans Still Sour About Government Bailouts of Big Banks
- Few Say They Will Miss Today’s Income Tax Deadline
- Most Still Say Middle Class Hit Hardest At Tax Time
- Demand for Hybrid Cars Is Little Changed
- Few Americans Support $15 Minimum Wage In Their State
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index