Voters remain confident that Judge Neil Gorsuch will be approved for the Supreme Court and think he deserves it more than President Obama’s nominees did at this stage of the process. Opposition to Gorsuch is seen as driven...
Business executive Donald Trump is used to making decisions. President Trump is learning politics is a more collaborative process.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- 35% Want to Live in a Sanctuary Community
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters Don't Think Feds Do Enough to Fight Global Warming
- Voters See Gorsuch Opposition As Politics, Not Issue-Based
- Voters Blame Size of Deficit on Politicians’ Unwillingness to Cut
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Republicans Favor Major Cut in Corporate Tax Rate, Democrats Don’t
- Americans Are More Worried About An IRS Audit
- Americans Are Upping The Pace on Tax Filing
- Most Say No to Higher Taxes For Infrastructure Projects
- Voters Want More Regulation of Financial System
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index