Today marks the 100th day of Donald Trump’s presidency. It’s an unofficial and somewhat arbitrary marker held over from the FDR presidency, but one the media and presidential administrations fixate on nonetheless.
Voters tend to think President Trump has failed to deliver in his first 100 days in office, but that’s largely because Democrats are so unhappy.
Following a spate of violent murders in Long Island suspected to be at the hands of the MS-13 street gang, Attorney General Jeff Sessions pushed for labeling the gang as a terrorist organization in an effort to crack down on...
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- More Now Say It’s Too Easy to Get a Gun
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Democrats Not Happy With Their Party's Attempts to Block Trump
- Voters Like Capitalism Best
- GOP Voters Like Trump’s First 100 Days; Democrats Really Don’t
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES