Voters still tend to support the use of tissue from aborted babies for medical purposes but agree with the government’s decision to look into how Planned Parenthood is handling this tissue.
Most Americans still believe religious displays have a place on government property, and they want to see more Christmas in schools, too.
- Voters OK With Federal Probe of Planned Parenthood
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- 34% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- One-in-Three Republicans Say GOP Should Block Roy Moore If Elected
- Voters Less Concerned That Providing Citizenship Path Will Lead to More Illegal Immigration
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Most Americans Still Want to Take Christmas, Religion Public
- Most Believe Jesus is the Reason for the Season This Christmas
- Americans Show Growing Interest in Government Regulation of Internet
- 64% Think Stores Start Christmas Season Too Soon
- Most Americans Say Return For Journalists Fired Over Sex Assault Allegations Likely
- View all LIFESTYLE