This Memorial Day weekend, most Americans are marking the start of summer--unofficially. Most are also planning their summer vacations.
A new report released Thursday confirmed what homeowners were already feeling: Home values are on the rise and more homeowners than ever are breathing a sigh of relief that the value of their property outweighs their mortgage.
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Most GOP Voters Say Feds Very Likely Broke the Law To Stop Trump
- Few See Pence As Better President Than Trump
- 34% Say Trump Not Aggressive Enough In Dealing with MS-13
- Generic Congressional Ballot Tightens
- 34% Favor Ban on Federal Funds for Abortion
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- More Homeowners Now Confident Their Home is Worth More Than They Owe on It
- Americans Not Confident State Pensions Will Be Paid to Public Employees
- Americans Don’t See More Taxes As Solution to Homelessness
- Consumer Spending Update: Consumer Confidence Back On Path of Growth?
- Fewer Than Ever Now Know Someone Out of Work
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index