President Trump's belief that radical Islamic terrorism is a threat to America is one of the primary reasons behind his temporary freeze on refugees and visas. Most voters continue to recognize that threat and believe the United...
Voters clearly aren’t seeing the same President Trump that many in the Washington press corps see.
President Trump has been highly critical of the judges who stopped his temporary refugee and visa ban. While just over half of voters agree with the president that most judges play politics, they still don’t think public criticism...
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- 23% Rate Local Infrastructure As Poor
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Most Still See Radical Islamic Terrorism As Serious Threat
- Most Still See Visa Scofflaws As Threat, Want Them Deported
- Federal Regulations: Gain One, Lose Two?
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES