Rasmussen Reports is now updating its Clinton-Trump matchup numbers daily, so check White House Watch every morning at 8:30 Eastern Monday through Friday until Election Day.
Voters still think Hillary Clinton is more fit to be president than Donald Trump.
Voters think taxes and government spending will increase under a Hillary Clinton presidency but are less certain what will happen if Donald Trump is elected.
- Americans Think Government Should Protect Businesses More
- Americans Are Less Enthusiastic About Sales Tax Holidays
- Most Now Say Driverless Cars Make Roads Less Safe
- Americans Are Willing to Pay More to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: