Very few Americans think the federal government gives too much financial help to victims of disasters like this week’s Oklahoma tornado, but they’re evenly divided when asked if the government should make cuts elsewhere in...
Both current Democratic frontrunners outpace Republican favorite Joseph J. Lhota in Rasmussen Reports’ first look at New York City’s 2013 mayoral race.
Favorables for the Tea Party have jumped since news broke that the Internal Revenue Service was targeting the grassroots movement and other conservative groups.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows...
- 39% Think Federal Aid to Oklahoma Tornado Victims Should Be Offset With Budget Cuts
- 52% Say Big-Time College Athletics Corrupt Education Process
- 50% Say Star College Athletes Deserve Royalties
- 57% Think College Coaches Shouldn’t Be Paid More Than Professors
- Most Americans Plan on Visiting Mom Today
- View all Lifestyle