As the threat of radical Islamic terrorism continues to dominate the news, do Americans still feel safe at home? We decided to find out what America thinks. Just a third of likely voters now think the United States is safe ...
While Republicans now run both houses of Congress, GOP voters remain critical of the legislators but not as much as Democrats and unaffiliated voters are.
(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in...
- How Are Americans Watching Movies At Home?
- Voters Put More Emphasis on Western Values in Schools
- Americans Say Cable, Satellite TV Too Expensive, Too Restrictive
- Parents Show Little Interest in Adding Muslim Holidays to School Calendar
- OK, You Tell Us: Whose Picture Is On the $1 Bill?
- View all Lifestyle