The Memorial Day weekend is upon us, a time to honor those who have given their lives for our country, although for most Americans it’s more about the arrival of summer.
Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders may be refusing to end his campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination, but most Democrats say it’s a lost cause.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Most Democrats Think Clinton, Sanders Will Come Together
- White House Watch: Clinton 40%, Trump 39%
- How Do Democrats Rate Bernie's Chances for the Nomination?
- Does Hillary Clinton Have A Gender Gap Problem?
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Still Sour About Government Bailouts of Big Banks
- Few Say They Will Miss Today’s Income Tax Deadline
- Most Still Say Middle Class Hit Hardest At Tax Time
- Demand for Hybrid Cars Is Little Changed
- Few Americans Support $15 Minimum Wage In Their State
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: