Most voters expect big things from President-elect Donald Trump and the Republican Congress right from the start but aren’t quite as optimistic as when Barack Obama and Democrats took full charge in 2009.
The Donald Trump show has been playing in at least three different cities this past week, while the rest of the nation watches with anticipation.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Obama’s Approval Holds Steady in Post-Election November
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Most Favor Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Most Expect Major Action in Trump’s First 100 Days
- Did ‘Fake News’ Sway The Election?
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
From our most trusted political columnists: