The Thanksgiving weekend gives us all a needed break to catch our breath from the world’s pressing events and to remind us what we are really thankful for. But Americans are also increasingly aware that some folks out there...
Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump says he would support government tracking of Muslims living in the United States through a federal database, a plan his fellow GOP rivals say is going too far. Still, one-in-three...
Regardless of who wins the presidential election in 2016, Americans who are currently serving or have previously served in the armed forces hope he or she raises military spending.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- More Voters Support Government Tracking of Muslims
- Those in Uniform Past and Present Want More Spent on Defense
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- More Consider Russia An Ally In Fighting ISIS
- 25% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES