Following last week’s Republican National Convention, Donald Trump has a slight lead over his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in the key state of Nevada.
Less that half of Democrats feel Hillary Clinton has done enough to win over supporters of her primary rival Senator Bernie Sanders, but most voters in their party still think there's a good chance Sanders supporters will back...
If Hillary Clinton as expected is formally nominated this week as the Democratic candidate for president, we could be looking not only at our first woman chief executive but also our first First Man in the White House. What d ...
- Most Now Say Driverless Cars Make Roads Less Safe
- Americans Are Willing to Pay More to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- Most Still Think U.S. Economy Fair to Women, Minorities But Not to All
- Americans Still Sour About Government Bailouts of Big Banks
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: