A majority of voters believe the media are in the driver’s seat this presidential election season.
Most voters think both of the major presidential candidates are liars and give them equally low marks as potential used car salesmen.
- Voters Say Media, Not Candidates, Setting Agenda For 2016 Election
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Would You Buy A Used Car from Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?
- 31% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Most Favor America First Foreign Policy, Think Obama Disagrees
- Trump Voters Don’t Like the Feds, Clinton Voters Do
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Think Government Should Protect Businesses More
- Americans Are Less Enthusiastic About Sales Tax Holidays
- Most Now Say Driverless Cars Make Roads Less Safe
- Americans Are Willing to Pay More to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index