Beginning immediately, Rasmussen Reports will expand its existing co-branded polling program from U.S. media organizations to add U.S.-based political issue groups and political campaigns at both a national and state level...
Hispanic longshot Julian Castro impressed many observers in the recent Democratic presidential debates, but right now he's no threat to President Trump.
In surveys last week, this is what America told Rasmussen Reports...
- Voters Aren’t Ready to Cut Federal Funds for Planned Parenthood
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Voters Don’t Agree That Newcomers Love America More Than Natives
- White House Watch: Castro Is No Danger to Trump Yet
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Democrats Want Party To Be More Like Pelosi Than Ocasio-Cortez
- Trump A Racist? 32% of Democrats Say Any White Criticism of Politicians of Color Is Racist
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Confidence in Housing Market Remains At Record Highs
- Consumer Spending Update: A Giant Leap in Consumer Confidence
- Many Still Know Someone Out of Work, Someone Who’s Given Up
- Consumer Spending Update: Americans Slightly Less Confident in Economy, But OK to Keep Spending
- Even Democrats Like Trump’s Plan to Put Costs in TV Drug Ads
- Consumer Spending Update: Economic Confidence Inches Toward 5-Year High
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index