Churn in the Trump administration continued apace this week highlighted by a Cabinet-level shift in which President Trump moved CIA Director Mike Pompeo to the State Department as a replacement for ousted Secretary Rex Tillerson, with Deputy Director Gina Haspel replacing Pompeo at CIA.
"How dare you?" chided Attorney General Jeff Sessions as he lambasted Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf for holding a presser tipping off illegal immigrants to a massive ICE sweep in the Bay Area. Sessions took the occasion to r ...
Following President Trump’s firing of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, voters remain strongly convinced that a president’s Cabinet plays a critical role in governance, but most also agree that Trump doesn’t use his Cabinet like his predecessors did.
- Job Market Confidence Hits New Highs
- Most Worry Tariffs Will Lead to A Trade War
- Another Party Line Split, This Time On Tariffs
- Americans Prefer U.S. Manufacturing Over Lower Consumer Costs
- Consumer Spending Update: Consumer, Economic Confidence Remains High
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index