In response to the growing economy, the Federal Reserve Board is cautiously raising interest rates for the first time in years. Voters are slightly less wary of the economic power the Fed chairman has, but most still think the...
- 38% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- 35% Want to Live in a Sanctuary Community
- Voters Don't Think Feds Do Enough to Fight Global Warming
- Voters See Gorsuch Opposition As Politics, Not Issue-Based
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES