With the first presidential debate coming on Monday, Donald Trump has moved to a five-point lead over Hillary Clinton, his biggest advantage since mid-July.
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump enter their first debate Monday night with new terrorist attacks fresh in voters’ minds and another U.S. city burning.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- 25% Favor Pardon for NSA Leaker Snowden
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters Say Debates More Important This Year
- Voters Say Pipelines Can Be Built Without Hurting Environment
- Republicans Couldn’t Care Less About Bush's Vote For Clinton
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Think Government Should Protect Businesses More
- Americans Are Less Enthusiastic About Sales Tax Holidays
- Most Now Say Driverless Cars Make Roads Less Safe
- Americans Are Willing to Pay More to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index