On the heels of President-elect Trump’s announcement that Carrier will not be leaving Indiana for Mexico, voters predict Trump will be a better jobs president than the man he is replacing.
When tracking President Obama’s job approval on a daily basis, people sometimes get so caught up in the day-to-day fluctuations that they miss the bigger picture. To look at the longer-term trends, Rasmussen Reports compiles...
Jury selection is underway in the federal trial of Dylann Roof who stands accused of the shooting deaths of a pastor and eight parishioners in a black Charleston, South Carolina church last year. Most Americans believe Roof...
- Obama’s Approval Holds Steady in Post-Election November
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Most Favor Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Most Expect Major Action in Trump’s First 100 Days
- Did ‘Fake News’ Sway The Election?
- Americans Rate Race Relations Even Worse in Government
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
From our most trusted political columnists: