The sexual harassment wildfire born in Hollywood and in the media is now sweeping into the halls of the U.S. Senate.
Most voters think it’s probable Republicans will relinquish control of Congress in the upcoming midterm elections, and even a sizable number of GOP voters agree.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- GOP Voters Not Sure Moore Should Be Denied His Senate Seat If Elected
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Most Prefer Russia As A Friend, Not An Enemy
- Nearly Half Support Legalizing Pot
- Most Voters Think Republicans Will Lose Control of Congress in Midterms
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES