President Trump is heading to Brussels today for the NATO summit, and support for the organization is up as voters continue to see a need for the alliance more than 60 years after it was formed.
President Trump has visited both Saudi Arabia and Israel as part of his first foreign trip as President of the United States this week. But voters believe this country’s relationship with Israel is more important to stability...
In the wake of the international WannaCry cyberattacks last week, Americans are more concerned than ever about the safety of the country’s online economic systems.
- How Do Voters Feel About NATO?
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters Say U.S.-Israel Relations Better for Middle East Than Ties to Saudis
- Most Say Saudis Need to Do More to Fight Radical Islamic Terrorism
- 81% Think Weiner Should Do Prison Time
- 34% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Are Closely Conflicted Over Employment Prospects
- Appetite for Spending Cools As Summer Approaches
- Fewer Americans Know Someone Out of Work
- Voters Ready to Check Off ‘Death Tax,’ Many Deductions
- Voters Don’t Mind Paying Their Fair Share of Taxes
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index