Despite wall-to-wall media coverage of the Trump-Russia allegations, just one-out-of-four voters rate them as the most serious problem facing the nation. For most voters, economic issues, Obamacare and other problems are more serious.
Americans are feeling better about their own lives than they have in over a decade.
- 26% Rate Trump-Russia Allegations Nation’s Biggest Problem
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Few Think Government Has Consent of the Governed
- Sorry, Kid Rock: Voters Still Aren’t Amped Up About Electing Entertainers
- Voters Like Social Security More Than Ever
- Voters Don’t See Pence As A Trump Replacement
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Consumer Spending Update: Confidence in Personal Finances Hits Four-Year High
- Voter Confidence in Economic Fairness Jumps to New High
- Consumer Spending Update: Is Consumer Confidence Making Another Comeback?
- Americans Are Closely Conflicted Over Employment Prospects
- Appetite for Spending Cools As Summer Approaches
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: