Most voters think Congress doesn’t listen to them and is more interested in making the media happy.
Stand back, LeBron. Move over, Patriots. Americans by a better than two-to-one margin have their eye more on politics these days.
- 33% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- 55% Say Congress More Responsive to Media Than to Voters
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Voters Like Obamacare More, But Still Expect Cost Hikes
- 26% Rate Trump-Russia Allegations Nation’s Biggest Problem
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Consumer Spending Update: Confidence in Personal Finances Hits Four-Year High
- Voter Confidence in Economic Fairness Jumps to New High
- Consumer Spending Update: Is Consumer Confidence Making Another Comeback?
- Americans Are Closely Conflicted Over Employment Prospects
- Appetite for Spending Cools As Summer Approaches
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index