Voters are even more critical of the so-called “antifa” protesters who surfaced again this past weekend in Charlottesville and Washington, DC and continue to think they’re chiefly interested in causing trouble.
A new study out this week determined that smoking electronic cigarettes, or “vaping,” may be more harmful than originally thought, something Americans have worried about for years.
- Voters Don’t Like ‘Antifa’ Protesters, Say They’re Looking for Trouble
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Five Years Later, Many Say Snowden is Neither Hero Nor Traitor
- Republicans More Likely to See a ‘Party of the People’ These Days
- Democratic Lead Grows on Generic Congressional Ballot
- NEW! Citizen-Sponsored 2018 Midterm Elections Polling Project
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Consumer Spending Update: Americans Open Their Wallets Wider
- Americans Agree ‘Made in America’ Is More Than A Slogan
- Americans Like the Idea of a 4-Day Work Week
- Most Americans Concerned About U.S.-China Trade War
- Is AI the Future for American Jobs?
- Consumer Spending Update: Economic Confidence Still Among Record Highs
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: