Voters are more convinced that the radical Islamic State group (ISIS) is winning the war in Iraq but are less enthusiastic than ever about sending U.S. troops back into action to do something about it.
Americans are a little less enthusiastic about free trade, even though they admit it’s better for consumers. But they’re also more likely now to see it as a job killer. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
- Voters Remain Cool to Boots on the Ground in Iraq
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters See ISIS Winning in Iraq
- Most Voters Expect Biased News Coverage of 2016 Presidential Race
- 46% Want Stephanopoulos Banned From Campaign Coverage
- 29% Think U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans See Free Trade As Good for Business, or Do They?
- Americans Think Free Trade Good for Consumers, Bad for U.S. Jobs
- Americans Define Middle Class, Think Politicians Don’t Agree
- Do You Pay Your Fair Share in Taxes?
- Most Will Pay Up - Again - by Tax Day
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index