Nearly half of Americans are following the news more closely these days, but supporters of President Trump and those in his party are starting to tune out more.
Late last week, President Trump criticized Mitch McConnell over the failure to pass a health care repeal bill before the August recess, raising the question of whether the Senator should step down from his position. Even one third of his fellow Republicans think that’s a good idea.
- Republicans Tuning into the News Less Than Democrats, Unaffiliateds
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- A Third of Republicans Want McConnell, Ryan Out
- Voters Don't Favor Trump Pardon for Arpaio
- Most GOP Voters Say Trump Will Never Make the Media Happy
- Most Republicans Now View Mitch McConnell Unfavorably
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Consumer Spending Update: Positive Economic Attitudes Mean More Spending
- Americans Fear Stock Market Could Collapse
- Americans Aren't Sure More Work Means More Pay
- More Americans Think Raising Minimum Wage Will Help Economy
- More Than Ever Are Optimistic About Economic Opportunity in America
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index