Several recent cases have challenged freedom of speech on college campuses across the United States. Nearly half of Americans think college students have less freedom of speech these days, and few think professors and administrators promote the free exchange of ideas.
Before her death last week, the Bush family announced they would pursue comfort care rather than medical intervention for Barbara Bush’s failing health. It’s a tough choice for Americans, but many would make the same decision for their loved ones.
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- 51% Say It’s Important For Congress To Protect Mueller
- Voters Trust Political Polls Even Less Than The News
- 40% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Voter Distrust of Political News Hits New High
- A Fresh Face For Cuba, But Voters Don't See Much Change Ahead
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Half of Americans See Less Free Speech on College Campuses These Days
- Many Americans Would Consider Comfort Hospice-Type Care for Loved Ones
- Most See Barbara Bush As Good Role Model
- Americans, Parents See Too Much Focus on Standardized Tests
- Parents Not Pushing For Standardized Testing
- View all LIFESTYLE
From our most trusted political columnists: