In surveys last week, this is what America told Rasmussen Reports...
Democrats, increasingly worried about the U.S. Supreme Court tilting to the right, have been talking lately about changes in its overall makeup. Most voters like the idea of term-limiting the justices but draw the line at adding more members to the court.
Americans continue to agree with President Trump that free speech, especially the conservative kind, is at risk on college campuses today.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters Favor Term Limits For Supreme Court But No More Members
- GOP Voters Strongly Prefer Trump’s Foreign Policy Over Cheney’s
- Voters Veto Pelosi’s Idea of Letting 16-Year-Olds Vote
- 37% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Trump Seen As Better Leader But Still Too Confrontational
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Step Up Their Taxpaying
- Most Say They’re Taxed More Than Their Fair Share
- Consumer Spending Update: Economic Confidence Springs Forward
- 41% Have Already Filed Their Income Taxes
- Half See Economic Growth As More Important Than Fairness
- Democrats Say Best People Belong in Government Roles
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
- Americans Appear To Be Less Enthusiastic About Helping NPR
- Americans Say Colleges, Universities Discourage Freedom of Speech
- Most See Admissions Scandal as Sign of Bigger Problem at Elite Colleges
- Daylight Saving Time: Which Way to Turn?
- Support Remains Strong for English As Official Language
- View all LIFESTYLE