Americans clearly have issues with the federal government, and shelling out a portion of their income for taxes this time of year isn’t likely to make them feel any better.
Republicans lead Democrats by just one point on the latest Generic Congressional Ballot.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey for the week ending March 26 finds that 39% of Likely U.S. Voters would vote for...
Americans are slightly ahead of last year’s pace when it comes to filing their income taxes, perhaps in part because they're even more optimistic they’ll receive a refund. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
- How Are Americans Watching Movies At Home?
- Voters Put More Emphasis on Western Values in Schools
- Americans Say Cable, Satellite TV Too Expensive, Too Restrictive
- Parents Show Little Interest in Adding Muslim Holidays to School Calendar
- OK, You Tell Us: Whose Picture Is On the $1 Bill?
- View all Lifestyle