Bill Clinton used to tell voters during his 1992 campaign for the presidency that they would be getting "two for the price of one" if he was elected, referring to his wife Hillary Rodham Clinton. Voters are strongly convinced...
- Can France, Europe Defeat Islamic Terrorism?
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters Expect Bill Clinton To Be A Policymaker in Wife’s Administration
- Support for Body Cameras Up, Police Expected to Benefit Most
- Kaine Provides Little Spark to Clinton Ticket
- White House Watch: Clinton 43%, Trump 42%
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Most Now Say Driverless Cars Make Roads Less Safe
- Americans Are Willing to Pay More to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- Most Still Think U.S. Economy Fair to Women, Minorities But Not to All
- Americans Still Sour About Government Bailouts of Big Banks
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index