Following last week’s controversial U.S. Supreme Court rulings on Obamacare and gay marriage, voters believe more strongly that individual states should have the right to turn their backs on the federal courts.
Independence Day still ranks among the nation’s most important holidays for Americans, and many are choosing to stay close to home this holiday weekend.
- Voters Believe People Get Rich Through Hard Work
- Which is More Important: Economic Growth or Fairness?
- Americans See Free Trade As Good for Business, or Do They?
- Americans Think Free Trade Good for Consumers, Bad for U.S. Jobs
- Americans Define Middle Class, Think Politicians Don’t Agree
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: