Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are again tied up in a head-to-head matchup.
#NeverTrump forces are still counting on Indiana’s Republican primary on Tuesday to derail Donald Trump’s nomination by forcing a brokered convention. But for most voters, a Trump-Hillary Clinton contest this fall is all...
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Obama’s Full-Month Approval Index Remains At Three-Year High
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Trump 38%, Clinton 38%
- Trump Change: 89% of GOP Voters Now Say Trump Is Likely Nominee
- Politics, Race Influence Views of Michelle Obama
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Still Sour About Government Bailouts of Big Banks
- Few Say They Will Miss Today’s Income Tax Deadline
- Most Still Say Middle Class Hit Hardest At Tax Time
- Demand for Hybrid Cars Is Little Changed
- Few Americans Support $15 Minimum Wage In Their State
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index