Perhaps it’s the October chill in the air that makes people realize their closets are not as ready for colder temperatures as they should be. In Rasmussen Reports' most recent Consumer Spending Report, the spending index ju ...
Voters may have mixed opinions about the number of refugees the government should allow to resettle in the United States, but most are concerned that taking in a large number of Syrians poses a security threat.
- Trump’s Chances for Nomination Hold Steady
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters Worry Syrian Refugees Are Threat to America
- Will Syrian No-Fly Zone Trigger U.S. Conflict With Russia?
- Voters Question Government’s Focus on Domestic Terrorism
- What Drives Americans’ Voting Decisions?
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
From our most trusted political columnists: