Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump enter their first debate Monday night with new terrorist attacks fresh in voters’ minds and another U.S. city burning.
Former President George H.W. Bush who along with the rest of his family boycotted July's Republican National Convention was outed on social media this week as planning to vote for Hillary Clinton. Bush has not confirmed his vote...
Voters strongly oppose President Obama’s plan to bring 110,000 Middle Eastern and African refugees to this country next year, up from 85,000 this year, and view that decision as an increased danger to U.S. national security....
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- 25% Favor Pardon for NSA Leaker Snowden
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters Say Debates More Important This Year
- Voters Say Pipelines Can Be Built Without Hurting Environment
- Republicans Couldn’t Care Less About Bush's Vote For Clinton
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Think Government Should Protect Businesses More
- Americans Are Less Enthusiastic About Sales Tax Holidays
- Most Now Say Driverless Cars Make Roads Less Safe
- Americans Are Willing to Pay More to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index