The polls have moved after each of the first two Republican presidential debates, shifting the players at the top and even forcing some candidates out. But don’t look for similar volatility following the first official matc ...
Some lawmakers are proposing that the U.S. military establish a no-fly zone in Syria to protect civilians in that civil war-torn country, and voters here tend to think that’s a good idea. But they also worry that it may lead...
- Will Syrian No-Fly Zone Trigger U.S. Conflict With Russia?
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters Question Government’s Focus on Domestic Terrorism
- What Drives Americans’ Voting Decisions?
- Support for Planned Parenthood Holds Steady
- World Relies on America But Doesn't Like Us Much
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES