A federal judge today will hear arguments in a lawsuit that argues the Obama administration violated the Constitution when it changed portions of the new national health care law without Congress’ approval. It’s the first...
- Voters Want More Say In Choosing Their Leaders
- Can Obama Change Obamacare Without Congress’ OK?
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Your Rights vs. Your Safety – You Decide
- Voters Still Question Supreme Court's Political Biases
- Federal Court Echoes Voters In Halting Obama’s Amnesty
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans See Free Trade As Good for Business, or Do They?
- Americans Think Free Trade Good for Consumers, Bad for U.S. Jobs
- Americans Define Middle Class, Think Politicians Don’t Agree
- Do You Pay Your Fair Share in Taxes?
- Most Will Pay Up - Again - by Tax Day
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index