Just 21% of U.S. voters think the country is headed in the right direction, the lowest finding in nearly three years of surveying. No wonder, with cops being shot, racial tension growing, terrorist incidents increasing here...
Republicans and unaffiliated voters tend to see Donald Trump's lifetime of business experience as good training for the White House. Most Democrats do not. GOP voters aren't nearly as worried as the others that Trump's business...
As in previous presidential election cycles, voters expect reporters covering political campaigns to help their favorite candidates and think it's far more likely they will help the Democrat than the Republican.
- Most Now Say Driverless Cars Make Roads Less Safe
- Americans Are Willing to Pay More to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- Most Still Think U.S. Economy Fair to Women, Minorities But Not to All
- Americans Still Sour About Government Bailouts of Big Banks
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: