Events in recent weeks suggest that Donald Trump is already running a third-party candidacy.
Following the shooting massacre at an Orlando gay nightclub by a man pledging allegiance to the radical Islamic State group (ISIS), fewer voters than ever think the government gives the right amount of attention to the threat...
- Voters Question Government’s Focus on Domestic Islamic Terrorism
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Is Trump Already A Third-Party Candidate?
- Support for More Gun Control Jumps to New High
- White House Watch: Clinton 44%, Trump 39%
- GOPers Far More Critical of Party Leaders Than Democrats Are
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- Most Still Think U.S. Economy Fair to Women, Minorities But Not to All
- Americans Still Sour About Government Bailouts of Big Banks
- Few Say They Will Miss Today’s Income Tax Deadline
- Most Still Say Middle Class Hit Hardest At Tax Time
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index