#NeverTrump forces are still counting on Indiana’s Republican primary on Tuesday to derail Donald Trump’s nomination by forcing a brokered convention. But for most voters, a Trump-Hillary Clinton contest this fall is all...
Belief that Donald Trump is the likely Republican presidential nominee has soared to its highest level ever and matches perceptions that Hillary Clinton will be the Democratic standard-bearer in the fall.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Obama’s Full-Month Approval Index Remains At Three-Year High
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Trump 38%, Clinton 38%
- Trump Change: 89% of GOP Voters Now Say Trump Is Likely Nominee
- Politics, Race Influence Views of Michelle Obama
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Still Sour About Government Bailouts of Big Banks
- Few Say They Will Miss Today’s Income Tax Deadline
- Most Still Say Middle Class Hit Hardest At Tax Time
- Demand for Hybrid Cars Is Little Changed
- Few Americans Support $15 Minimum Wage In Their State
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index