When tracking President Obama’s job approval on a daily basis, people sometimes get so caught up in the day-to-day fluctuations that they miss the bigger picture. To look at the longer-term trends, Rasmussen Reports...
The Obama administration yesterday announced that it is spending $9 million to provide lawyers for some of the young illegal immigrants who flooded across the border earlier this year, but voters strongly believe these illegal...
Most Americans still consider military service good for young people but know fewer people who have joined the military out of frustration with the job market.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that...
- Fewer Americans Know Someone Who Joined Military to Secure a Job
- Will “Yes Means Yes” Mean Fewer Sexual Assaults on College Campuses?
- Americans Have Their Doubts About College Campus Safety
- Sitcoms, Dramas, News Top the List for TV Watchers
- Most Americans Think Current TV Rating System is Effective
- View all Lifestyle