With just two weeks left until Election Day, Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump in the key state of Nevada.
Voters rate the selection of the next U.S. Supreme Court justice as a big deal to their upcoming presidential vote, and they strongly favor a justice who will abide by the Constitution.
- Voters Want Supreme Court Justice Who Sticks to the Constitution
- Nevada President: Clinton 46%, Trump 42%
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- White House Watch: Clinton Edges Ahead
- 31% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Most Fear Voter Fraud, Say Candidates Shouldn't Accept Early Results
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Voters Say Economy Unfair to Middle Class
- Americans Think Government Should Protect Businesses More
- Americans Are Less Enthusiastic About Sales Tax Holidays
- Most Now Say Driverless Cars Make Roads Less Safe
- Americans Are Willing to Pay More to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index