Voter support for legalizing the millions of illegal immigrants in this country has risen to its highest level in regular polling since 2008.
Some have suggested that Donald Trump has hidden support among voters who are unwilling to say publicly where they stand because they’re fearful of criticism. We won’t know for sure until Election Day, but Republicans are...
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick quickly grabbed headlines when he refused to stand for "The Star Spangled Banner" before last week’s game, citing racial and police brutality issues in America as the reason....
- Support Jumps for Legalizing Those Here Illegally
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Is There Silent Trump Support That Pollsters Are Missing?
- Voters Say Media, Not Candidates, Setting Agenda For 2016 Election
- Would You Buy A Used Car from Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?
- 31% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Think Government Should Protect Businesses More
- Americans Are Less Enthusiastic About Sales Tax Holidays
- Most Now Say Driverless Cars Make Roads Less Safe
- Americans Are Willing to Pay More to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: