The number of voters who believe terrorists are winning against the United States and its allies remains near its all-time high, as they also worry that the U.S. military is already overstretched.
Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders, as most polls projected, were the winners of the Republican and Democratic primary battles in New Hampshire, but where their respective parties go from here are two very different stories.
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters Remain Pessimistic About U.S. Fight Against Terror
- Most Women Oppose Having to Register for the Draft
- Forget New Hampshire: It’s Still Clinton vs. Trump
- How Does Bloomberg Impact a Clinton-Trump Race?
- Will the Presidential Nominees Agree With You?
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
From our most trusted political columnists: