Is the “Brexit” vote a sign of things to come? Our polling certainly suggests that most Republicans at least also have had their fill of rule by out-of-touch elites.
Though there’s been voter anger towards the leaders of both major political parties in this year’s highly contentious presidential primary season, Republican voters are far more likely than Democrats to say their party bosses...
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Voters Question Government’s Focus on Domestic Islamic Terrorism
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Is Trump Already A Third-Party Candidate?
- Support for More Gun Control Jumps to New High
- White House Watch: Clinton 44%, Trump 39%
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- Most Still Think U.S. Economy Fair to Women, Minorities But Not to All
- Americans Still Sour About Government Bailouts of Big Banks
- Few Say They Will Miss Today’s Income Tax Deadline
- Most Still Say Middle Class Hit Hardest At Tax Time
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index