Apparently conventions don’t mean much. The major party nominees remain deadlocked in our latest weekly White House Watch survey.
More Americans favor requiring police officers to wear body cameras while on duty but still tend to believe they will protect the cops more than those they deal with.
- Support for Body Cameras Up, Police Expected to Benefit Most
- Kaine Provides Little Spark to Clinton Ticket
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- White House Watch: Clinton 43%, Trump 42%
- 28% Have Switched Presidential Choice Since January 1
- Voters Turn to Cable News First; Fox Still #1
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Most Now Say Driverless Cars Make Roads Less Safe
- Americans Are Willing to Pay More to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- Most Still Think U.S. Economy Fair to Women, Minorities But Not to All
- Americans Still Sour About Government Bailouts of Big Banks
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index