Voters are pretty convinced the moderators at the presidential debates scheduled to begin tonight will be helping Hillary Clinton more than Donald Trump.
Voters think President Obama and Hillary Clinton are more likely to side with the protestors in situations like the recent one in Charlotte, N.C., but strongly believe Donald Trump is on the side of the cops.
- 28% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Post-Charlotte, Voters Say Obama, Clinton on Side of Protestors, Trump With Police
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters See Debate Moderators Giving Clinton A Helping Hand
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- 25% Favor Pardon for NSA Leaker Snowden
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Think Government Should Protect Businesses More
- Americans Are Less Enthusiastic About Sales Tax Holidays
- Most Now Say Driverless Cars Make Roads Less Safe
- Americans Are Willing to Pay More to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index