President-elect Donald Trump repeatedly promised during his campaign that he would dismantle the “disastrous” nuclear deal the Obama administration negotiated with Iran last year. Voters doubt Iran will hold up its end of...
Republicans will soon control both Congress and the White House, and GOP voters strongly believe the country will be better off. Most Democrats and unaffiliated voters don’t share that confidence.
- More Voters Think Regulation Good for Big Businesses, Bad for Small Ones
- Voters Say Trump Better Than Obama for Jobs
- For Working Americans, Staying Put is Best Bet
- Democrats Expect Economic Growth More than Others Do
- Voters Say Economy Unfair to Middle Class
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index