A sizable number of Americans regard Memorial Day as an important national holiday, and most plan on doing something special to honor those who have given their lives for their country.
- 28% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Most Democrats Think Clinton, Sanders Will Come Together
- White House Watch: Clinton 40%, Trump 39%
- How Do Democrats Rate Bernie's Chances for the Nomination?
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Still Sour About Government Bailouts of Big Banks
- Few Say They Will Miss Today’s Income Tax Deadline
- Most Still Say Middle Class Hit Hardest At Tax Time
- Demand for Hybrid Cars Is Little Changed
- Few Americans Support $15 Minimum Wage In Their State
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: