A tie vote in the U.S. Supreme Court last week upheld a lower court ruling that halted President Obama’s plan to exempt millions of illegal immigrants from deportation. Most voters continue to oppose that plan as they have...
Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders recently announced that he will vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump but stopped short of endorsing his former Democratic primary rival. A sizable number of Democrats say they’d vote for...
- Voters Favor More Deportation, Not Less
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Bernie's Decision to Vote for Hillary Doesn't Impress Many Democrats
- Most Here Aren’t Worried About ‘Brexit’
- Voters Favor GOP Plan To Sell Health Insurance Across State Lines
- 29% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- Most Still Think U.S. Economy Fair to Women, Minorities But Not to All
- Americans Still Sour About Government Bailouts of Big Banks
- Few Say They Will Miss Today’s Income Tax Deadline
- Most Still Say Middle Class Hit Hardest At Tax Time
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index