President Obama’s plan to protect up to five million illegal immigrants from deportation has run into more legal trouble. A federal appeals court on Tuesday refused to lift a hold on the president’s executive action, and...
Several major rulings are expected heading into the final month of the U.S. Supreme Court’s current term, including ones on same-sex marriage and President Obama's health care law, but few voters think the court is balanced...
The state budget picture still hasn't improved for most voters, even though they're much more likely to be paying higher rather than lower taxes these days.
- Voters Still Question Supreme Court's Political Biases
- Federal Court Echoes Voters In Halting Obama’s Amnesty
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- For Voters, Taxes Aren't Ticket to Fixing State Budgets
- Most Voters In Democrat-Run States Think Government Too Big
- Voters Expect Problems Ahead from Obamacare
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans See Free Trade As Good for Business, or Do They?
- Americans Think Free Trade Good for Consumers, Bad for U.S. Jobs
- Americans Define Middle Class, Think Politicians Don’t Agree
- Do You Pay Your Fair Share in Taxes?
- Most Will Pay Up - Again - by Tax Day
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: