It’s a draw. Voters are evenly divided when asked which presidential front-runner would best keep this country safe from terrorism.
Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump says he would support government tracking of Muslims living in the United States through a federal database, a plan his fellow GOP rivals say is going too far. Still, one-in-three...
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Clinton or Trump - Who Will Keep Us Safe?
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- More Voters Support Government Tracking of Muslims
- Those in Uniform Past and Present Want More Spent on Defense
- More Consider Russia An Ally In Fighting ISIS
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES