Are football fans voting with their TVs?
President Trump remained at center stage this week with his first major address to the United Nations.
Voters have more faith today that the United States will remain the world’s top superpower.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters More Confident U.S. Will Remain Most Powerful Nation
- Most Support Continued U.S. Involvement in UN
- Voters Don’t See A Problem With “USA” Chant
- Voters Still Think UN Costs Taxpayers Too Much
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Aren’t Pulling for an Internet Sales Tax
- Americans Don't Support Bailouts for Cities Like Hartford
- Americans Say Sales Tax Fairest of Taxes
- Voters Less Convinced Taxes Will Go Up Under a Trump White House
- Democrats Growing Wary of Tax Cut Benefits
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index