The U.S. Department of Agriculture is proposing major changes in grocery stores to encourage Americans to alter their eating habits, including talking shopping carts and giveaway prizes for those who buy healthier items. But...
Most Americans don’t think air travel can ever be made completely safe from incidents like last week's shootdown in Ukraine, but they also say the tragedy won’t prevent them from flying in the future.
A new Rasmussen...
Voters strongly believe the United States is a more divided nation these days, and they think both sides are to blame. Most are also ready to do something about it at the ballot box in November.
Sixty-seven percent (67%)...
- 27% Think Economy Is Getting Better; 45% Say Worse
- 44% Believe Economy Will Be Weaker A Year From Now
- Voters Still Put Economic Growth Ahead of Economic Fairness
- New High: 34% Owe More Money Than They Did A Year Ago
- Americans Still Strongly Fear Inflation and Expect to Pay for It
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Americans Don’t Want Feds in Their Shopping Carts
- Have We Got A Conspiracy for You - 9/11? JFK? Obama's Citizenship?
- Most Adults Still Prefer A Traditional Book to an E-Reader
- Only 20% Think Debate About Global Warming Is Over
- 38% Say Their Doctor Has Recommended a Lifestyle Change
- View all Lifestyle