President Trump traveled to Saudi Arabia this week to reinvigorate the U.S.-Saudi alliance, but voters still think there’s a long way to go.
Most of the major news came from abroad this week, as Donald Trump made his first foreign trip as president and England suffered the deadliest terror attack on its soil since 2005.
President Trump has visited both Saudi Arabia and Israel as part of his first foreign trip as President of the United States this week. But voters believe this country’s relationship with Israel is more important to stability...
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Americans Say Manchester-like Attack Likely in U.S.
- Voters Don't Agree With Decision to Free Manning
- Is the Pope An Ally or Enemy of the U.S.?
- Most Say ISIS Must Be Totally Destroyed To Stop Terror
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Are Closely Conflicted Over Employment Prospects
- Appetite for Spending Cools As Summer Approaches
- Fewer Americans Know Someone Out of Work
- Voters Ready to Check Off ‘Death Tax,’ Many Deductions
- Voters Don’t Mind Paying Their Fair Share of Taxes
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index