Donald J. Trump is sworn in as the 45th President of the United States, bringing with him the trademark fire and brimstone that infused his campaign, rocked Washington D.C., and propelled him to the highest office in the land ...
President Trump in his inaugural address charged the Washington, D.C. establishment with long profiting at the expense of the average American, and voters strongly agree.
- Voters Strongly Share Trump’s Criticism of D.C. Establishment
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Most Voters Say U.S. President Has Enough Power
- 38% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Voters Agree With Trump That America Should Come First
- Trump Pleases His Supporters on Day One in Office
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Work Longer Hours, Want 'Right to Disconnect'
- How Are Americans' Finances These Days?
- More Voters Think Regulation Good for Big Businesses, Bad for Small Ones
- Voters Say Trump Better Than Obama for Jobs
- For Working Americans, Staying Put is Best Bet
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index