Most U.S. voters think U.S. foreign policy should focus on what's best for America but believe President Obama is more interested in what's best for the world.
The upcoming president election is shaping up as a referendum on the federal government and its actions. Supporters of Donald Trump really dislike the feds, while voters who support Hillary Clinton think they’re great.
- 31% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Most Favor America First Foreign Policy, Think Obama Disagrees
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Trump Voters Don’t Like the Feds, Clinton Voters Do
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Few Voters Count on Feds to Get The Job Done
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Think Government Should Protect Businesses More
- Americans Are Less Enthusiastic About Sales Tax Holidays
- Most Now Say Driverless Cars Make Roads Less Safe
- Americans Are Willing to Pay More to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Americans See Gas Prices on the Rise
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index