When tracking President Obama’s job approval on a daily basis, people sometimes get so caught up in the day-to-day fluctuations that they miss the bigger picture. To look at the longer-term trends, Rasmussen Reports compiles...
Negative views of the U.S. Supreme Court are at their highest level in nearly nine years of regular surveying. But positive opinions are also up to a less dramatic three-year high.
- Obama’s Full-Month Approval Remains At 2015 Low
- Cuba Out, New Cold War In?
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Supreme Court’s Negatives Jump to All-Time High, but Positives Up, Too
- Young Voters Are Far Bigger Fans of Gay Marriage Ruling
- 26% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Voters Believe People Get Rich Through Hard Work
- Which is More Important: Economic Growth or Fairness?
- Americans See Free Trade As Good for Business, or Do They?
- Americans Think Free Trade Good for Consumers, Bad for U.S. Jobs
- Americans Define Middle Class, Think Politicians Don’t Agree
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: