Voters overwhelmingly believe it is important for the United States to become less dependent on oil imports and continue to see both shale oil development and government-funded programs to promote alternate energy sources as...
Democratic Governor John Hickenlooper leads three of his top Republican challengers by several points in Rasmussen Reports’ first look at the 2014 gubernatorial race in Colorado.
A new statewide telephone survey of Likely...
Voters agree that sexual assault in the military is a serious problem and approve of legislation just rejected in the Senate that would take jurisdiction over prosecuting those cases away from the military chain of command. A...
- 61% See Shale Oil Development As Likely to End U.S. Dependence on Foreign Oil
- Colorado Governor: Hickenlooper (D) Leads Top GOP Challengers
- 66% Favor Taking Sexual Assault Cases Away From Military Commanders
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Generic Congressional Ballot: Democrats 39%, Republicans 39%
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES