Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are in a near tie in Rasmussen Reports’ latest weekly White House Watch.
Things remain messy for the national Democratic party, with Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders refusing to exit the race for the presidential nomination amid clashes between his supporters and those of Hillary Clinton. But most Democrats...
Voters continue to have little faith in U.S. public schools and think it's mainly up to parents and the students themselves to succeed.
- Most Democrats Think Clinton, Sanders Will Come Together
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- White House Watch: Clinton 40%, Trump 39%
- How Do Democrats Rate Bernie's Chances for the Nomination?
- Does Hillary Clinton Have A Gender Gap Problem?
- Voters Think Trump Would Be Better for Economy - Or Would He?
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Americans Still Sour About Government Bailouts of Big Banks
- Few Say They Will Miss Today’s Income Tax Deadline
- Most Still Say Middle Class Hit Hardest At Tax Time
- Demand for Hybrid Cars Is Little Changed
- Few Americans Support $15 Minimum Wage In Their State
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: