Five months into Donald Trump’s presidency, voters think Americans are even more at odds.
This week witnessed the conclusion of the most expensive congressional race in history, and big money and divisive politics were on full display.
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- Voters Fear Worsening Syria Relationship Will Lead to Russia Conflict
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters Want Tightly-Controlled Borders
- Voters Say Money Too Big A Hurdle for Most to Run for Congress
- 76% of GOP Voters Believe Most Reporters Biased Against Trump
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Voter Confidence in Economic Fairness Jumps to New High
- Consumer Spending Update: Is Consumer Confidence Making Another Comeback?
- Americans Are Closely Conflicted Over Employment Prospects
- Appetite for Spending Cools As Summer Approaches
- Fewer Americans Know Someone Out of Work
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index