Unlike President Obama, U.S. voters think the United States is at war with radical Islamic terrorism and remain wary of the Islamic religion as a whole.
Soldiers may not rank post-traumatic stress as the biggest challenge they face when transitioning back to civilian life, but an alarming number of them know someone who suffers from the disorder or are afflicted with it thems ...
- Voters Think Islamic Religious Leaders Need to Speak Out More for Peace
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Voters Still Want Changes in Obamacare
- 28% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- Clinton or Trump - Who Will Keep Us Safe?
- What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES