New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, once considered a formidable contender for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination, tracks in the lower tier of GOP hopefuls now that he has made his candidacy official.
California Governor Jerry Brown recently signed one of the strictest school vaccination laws in the country, and many voters think more states will follow suit.
- Where Does Christie Stand With GOP Voters?
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
- Will More States Follow California's Vaccination Crackdown?
- Obama’s Full-Month Approval Remains At 2015 Low
- Cuba Out, New Cold War In?
- Supreme Court’s Negatives Jump to All-Time High, but Positives Up, Too
- View all POLITICAL ISSUES
- Voters Believe People Get Rich Through Hard Work
- Which is More Important: Economic Growth or Fairness?
- Americans See Free Trade As Good for Business, or Do They?
- Americans Think Free Trade Good for Consumers, Bad for U.S. Jobs
- Americans Define Middle Class, Think Politicians Don’t Agree
- View all BUSINESS/ECONOMY
- Daily Consumer Index
From our most trusted political columnists: